Just wondering if anyone recorded Billy Sloan's Clyde 2 show 11th March 2012 which I missed? It sounded promising as it was billed as "a live six song session with our 7 piece band"

Views: 309

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Paul

Hope you are well - long time no speak.  June and I are living near Philadelphia now so a long way from Manchester - are you still in the North West?  If you do manage to get a copy of this session I would love a copy.  Let me know.

Best wishes

James

trying again

Attachments:

Thanks - these are great.  Do you have the other 3 tracks from the session as well?

Best wishes

James

Here's 3 more. I dont know waht happened during looking for Linda, but i tried editing it back together and appeared to have lost some of it. James, I have had to cut down the size of the files to 128kb and quality suffers. If you want the better quality, I can email the bigger files to you at some point?  

Attachments:

Many thanks.  If you have time then please email me the bigger files to James.Mackay@orange.net

Thanks!!

James

Hi James I think you may have the wrong Paul as I've never lived in the North West. Unless you mean North West London :)

Oops - sorry - nice to connect with you anyway.

James

That's quite ok :)

Only just got around to listening to these. Thanks so much Alistair for uploading. These songs just take on a new life when played live and I'm looking forward even more now to the live shows. Heading For A Fall is awesome and I think the best version I've heard. Sorry to say this but for me the reggae version of Looking for Linda doesn't work. :)

I'd also love to get the higher quality files if it'd no trouble Alistair. I can Pm you my email address.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Hue And Cry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service