Public Stage - Open Road Tour - 27th Feb 2009 - Whelan's Dublin - "Back To Back"

Hi all

More coming from the over-heated hard-drive of G.Kane... This is from our recent Dublin gig - a triumphant comeback to the mother country - and a version of 'Back To Back', one of our extra tracks on the Deluxe Open Soul edition. Hope you enjoy,

best, p & g

Tags: 2009, February, back to back, dublin, open soul, public stage, whelans

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

Goddam magnificent - issue that DVD now!!!!
Wonderful, one of the highlights of a night strewn with highlights. The new songs really did sound the business. Please don't leave it so long to play here again lads....
superb, really like that song and love how up beat it is
Superb as usual.......Going to the Shepherds Bush show...cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!Just Awesome! The guys where as good as ever last week and loved the extra backing vocals provided by the drummer.Please come back to Dublin soon lads...to a bigger venue maybe(Vicar st. again)...tnx J&G Fitz
Never realised there was all those cameras around. As with previous comments. New music was great and please come back soon.
Hi Pat & Greg,
This track was pure class, like so many at the gig. As always you both didn`t disappoint, i would also like to say your band colleagues were superb on the night aswell. I was situated in the front row right in front of Greg, for nearly 90 minutes i experienced a night to remember, here`s to the next one, already counting the days.

P.S.- Just a quick note to say much appreciation for chatting with the Dublin crowd after the gig. I am sure Greg would remember me and my mad wife after the gig and our pen came in handy for many autograph hunters also.
Much respect as always, musical legends in my eyes.

Take Care.
Keith Hooper,
Dublin. 24.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hue And Cry.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service